FIRST® LEGO® League (FLL®)
FLL introduces younger students to real-world engineering challenges by building LEGO-based robots to complete tasks on a thematic playing surface. FLL teams, guided by their imaginations and adult coaches, discover exciting career possibilities and, through the process, learn to make positive contributions to society.
Elementary and middle-school students get to:
- Design, build and program robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Research challenges facing today’s scientists
- Learn critical thinking, team-building and presentation skills
- Participate in tournaments and celebrations
What FLL teams accomplish is nothing short of amazing. It’s fun. It’s exciting. And the skills they learn will last a lifetime.
Team registration opens May 2020
Game Reveal and Season Kickoff August 4, 2020
2020-21 Game: FIRST LEGO League Challenge RePLAY
Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo Counties.
Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside, Imperial and San Diego Counties
Kern, Kings, Tulare, Inyo, Fresno, Madera and Mono Counties